A collection of quotes by the character Ajax Duckman.
Season 1 Edit
- "Hey! Someone! The escalator stopped! I'm stuck! Somebody?"
- "I'd hoped for your blessing dod, but I'm old enough to make decisions on my own. Aren't I??"
- "Hey everyone, it's Farmer Brown of Farmer Brown's Sausage Sticks. His meat like products are gristlicious."
- Bernice: 'Who is it?" Ajax: "Ajax" Bernice: "You don't have to knock dear, You can just come in". Ajax: "I knew there was one house I could do that at."
- "Happy anniversary dad. First one without mom, we know it's tough. We miss her too. Well, we wanted to tell you, the twins and me think you're doing a good job. And we love you."
- " Is it possible to love a sandwich so much you don't want to eat it, cause then it'll be gone?"
Season 2 Edit
- "Warm hugs straighten my earmuffs and got me through metal detector mornings, and if never to be seen again, you're in my air."
Season 3 Edit
- "Helen! Keep Joe busy while Brian and I sneak Antonio's goat on the plane!"
- "Once bread becomes toast, there's no going back."
- "But I like toast. It's the muffins that must be stopped."
Season 4 Edit
- "It's a squirrel! Oh thank you Uncle Corny! I think I'll call it, a squirrel."
- Cornfed: "What does smart really mean?" Ajax: "If I knew that, I would be."
- "Well I can always count on dad to answer my questions. Actually I can never count on dad to answer my questions. But luckily I always forget that."
- Bernice: "Ajax, why are you crying?" Ajax: "Because my lacrimal ducts are full."
- "Hm. Maybe I'll create a world of hairless intelligent apes. One of them. Everette Peck, can create a comic book dod, who can then create me. Sales won't be spectacular, but we'll eventually end up on TV in a lousy time slot…"
- Mambo: "Ajax, mind if we come in a minute? Ajax: "Sure Charles and Mambo, I'll go downstairs."
Video Game Edit
- "Thanks, Former Dod."