|Hamlet 2: This Time It's Personal|
Season 4, Episode 25
Augest 2nd, 1997
Cornfed is in therapy and relates this tale about Duckman seeing the ghost of his uncle who says that Duckman's father was murdered by King Chicken. Duckman hangs with Bernice and King Chicken while pretending to be crazy. Cornfed realizes that Duckman is living out the plot of "Hamlet," that will eventually lead to Duckman's death, and they attempt to break free from the plot.
- The episode is non-canonical, much like Where No Duckman Has Gone Before, with the Duckman characters playing different roles in a story.
- Duckman re-caps the plot of Love! Anger! Kvetching!
- At the end the cast all lift up their tops a la Girls Gone Wild (Even Duckman, Fluffy and Uranus despite not having tops to lift)
- Bernice lifts up the top part of her bathing suit as if it were a shirt, despite the suit being a one-piece.
Cast of CharactersEdit
- Duckman as Hamlet
- King Chicken as Claudius
- Bernice as Gertrude
- Cornfed as Horatio
- Charles and Mambo as Ophelia
- Ajax as Laertes
- Mo Dworkin as the Ghost
- Fluffy and Uranus as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
- Beverly appears but does not have a significant role in the story.
"What a piece of crap is man!"
"Your idea of a medieval classic is Piscopo doing Sinatra! 'Doobie doobie do.' Wait, it's not doobie. Or is it? Damn. Doobie or not doobie? But that's not the question!"
"Alas, poor Yelnick. I knew him well. What a moron."
"I've written a play for King Chicken, and you're gonna help me perform it for him. Any questions?"
"Yes. When does the English version come out?"
- –Duckman and Charles
"The only part of meet that feels uplifted is my stomach."
- –Mambo after performing in Duckman's play
"Duckman, were you doing a soliloquy?"
"No, I'm against drugs, Corny. I was just talking to myself."
- –Cornfed and Duckman
"On your marks. Get set. DIE! …I mean, go."
- –King Chicken before Duckman and Cornfed duel