|Fluffy and Uranus|
Fluffy and Uranus (voiced by Pat Musick): Duckman's two Care Bear-esque teddy-bear office assistants. One named Fluffy is pink, the other called Uranus is blue, but are otherwise identical and try to get Duckman to act kindly and more politically correct. Their oversensitivity and insistence on making Duckman a better person only upsets Duckman and causes him to kill them in nearly every episode they appear in. They are apparently immortal, as they reappear in many episodes despite Duckman killing them off in unique or unusual ways. They do have a breaking point as shown in one episode where Duckman angered them enough causing them to turn into ferocious killer bears with large claws and teeth. Only wonderful showtunes reverted them back to their original, civilized forms (after which, Duckman promptly killed them). Their genders are unclassified.
DVD Bio Edit
On the Duckman DVD set, their bios were given as follows;
- Duckman's stuffed animal office assistants hired through a computer error
- Are annoyingly cute and endlessly optimistic
- Consistently try to bring out the kinder, gentler side of Duckman
- Have the ability to regenerate no matter how Duckman tortures and maims them
- Are politically correct and stringent in their beliefs in the rights of animals and produce
Fluffy and Uranus Love:
- Hearts and rainbows
- Being politically correct
- Pleasing everyone
Fluffy and Uranus hate:
- Duckman's vile disposition and disgusting personal habits
- When Duckman literally rips them to shreds
Character Conception Edit
In the original comic strips Fluffy and Uranus were gophers but were changed to stuffed bears in the series.
Peck created the characters due to a comment made while he was developing the comics. Someone remarked that none of his characters were very nice people, and in his words he thought "You want nice? I'll show you nice."
Pat Musick says she voiced Uranus as "Someone from the mid-west with… Problems…", and Fluffy as "A tiny version of Marilyn Monroe."
- Grenades falling in their mouths
- Stuffed in the icemakerr, turned to ice and then steamed
- Kicked out the window and impailed on a coat hanger, respectivley.
- Thrown out the window and run over by a street cleaner
- Drowned in the water cooler
- Electrocuted on an electric fence
- Run over by a semi truck
- Sawed in half at a mill
- Torn apart by dogs
- Set on Fire
- Decapatated with a paper cutter
- Eaten and digested
- Blasted with a faser.
- I, Duckman
- A Civil War
- Not So Easy Riders
- American Dicks
- About Face
- Papa Oom M.O.W M.O.W.
- Clip Job
- Noir Gang
- Forbidden Fruit
- Apocalypse Not
- Exile in Guyville
- The Amazing Colossal Duckman
- Aged Heat 2: Women in Heat
- All About Elliot
- Role With It
- Short, Plush and Deadly
- Hamlet 2: This Time It's Personal
- Where No Duckman Has Gone Before